We’re Actively Working Toward ADA Compliance
Caton Hosey is committed to making our website more accessible for the disabled. We understand that important information is available online and having a physical impairment should not be a barrier to it. Because of this we are striving to implement the following accessibility for the impaired:
- WCAG 2.0 A
- WCAG 2.0 AA
- Section 508
Steps have already been taken to improve the accessibility of our website by adding features specifically designed to allow easier access to the content and services we provide online. Below is a list of improvements made thus far and what’s coming next:
- Contact Us form – DONE!
- Request Quote form – DONE!
- Client Services Info Update form – DONE!
- Survey form – DONE!
- Handicap Accessible Tool Bar – DONE!
- WCAG 2.0 A Compliance – COMING SOON!
- WCAG 2.0 AA Compliance – COMING SOON!
- Section 508 Compliance – COMING SOON!
- And more…
Please note our ADA compliance efforts are still in development, thank you for your patience. If you find something is not accessible please send us a message using our Contact Us page.