The Right Coverage is Within Reach
Health insurance provides coverage for an individual or a family. This type of insurance plan generally covers medical expenses and sometimes includes additional benefits such as prescription drugs, vision, dental, telemedicine, and other services.
Our individual health insurance agents have many years of experience helping people obtain comprehensive health insurance. We have access to hundreds of plans from various insurers designed to work with you and your family.
Top-Ranked Service and Customer Support
Central Florida individuals and families seeking health coverage can speak to one of our experienced health insurance agents about:
- Individual Health Insurance – Programs both On and Off Marketplace [under 65 Market]
- Medicare Plans [Medicare Supplements and Medicare Advantage Plans]
- HSA plans or Health Savings Accounts
- High Deductible Health Plans
- Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Insurance [Accident, Critical Illness]
- Disability, Individual and Key-Person
Consistent Support in an Evolving Health Insurance Market
You can count on Caton Hosey Insurance to review your policy consistently for accuracy, appropriateness, and savings. We keep up with state and federal policy changes that make personal impacts. Request a health insurance quote from Caton Hosey today.
Individual Medicare Supplemental Coverage
Medigap Supplement, Med Advantage/Part C, and Prescription/Part D insurance programs.
- Medigap Supplement (Medicare supplement) are programs that help fill the “gaps” in Original Medicare.
- Prescription/Part D (Medicare drug coverage) helps cover prescription drugs and may lower your overall costs.
- Med Advantage/Part C provide the same coverage as Medicare Part A and Part B (Original Medicare) and may include additional benefits such as prescription drug coverage, vision, and dental. Sometimes referred to as all-in-one plans that combine the coverage of Original Medicare [Part A and Part B] with extra benefits. Most often this includes Part D prescription drug coverage and may also offer additional benefits such as dental, vision, hearing, and fitness.
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.